Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Guess Who's Bizack!!!

Hello darlings!

I am back with a vengeance and a killer tan! The Bahamas was seriously A-Mahzing! I know I promised style posts but I pretty much lived in my bathing suits. If you follow me on Instagram than you have already seen most of these pictures but for those who don't (although you really should-iambarbiedee) here are a few pictures from my trip.

Stayed at the Grand Lucayan in Freeport, Bahamas.


The grounds and the views are absolutely beautiful.

Cloudy morning, it rained for two days straight, torrential downpours.
Wish I remembered how to play chess.

Here comes the rain again ...

Rain finally stopped


Sports Illustrated Realness



Natural hair don't care


Multi-course dinner at the Flying Fish. Truly awesome dining experience.


I love this shot


Heading home

Lola (my hair) was stunting in the Bahamas. She was getting so much attention it was insane. People kept asking me what I use in my hair and how I get it like that (I rock coil outs). And she had her first reach out and touch without permission experience. The lady then had the audacity to invite another woman to do the same-thankfully the other woman restrained herself. I let it slide because I was kind of excited that Lola was stunting that hard. I would have taken more pictures except my camera broke. It got wet while on an excursion. All in all a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment