Friday, May 11, 2012

HELLO WORLD!

I have always wanted to start a style blog but I'm not much of a writer. Honestly, writing gives me anxiety. Words just don't flow naturally for me and yet, here I am starting a blog. You may be asking yourself, "if you don't like writing, then why are you starting a blog?" Well last year I went natural. I did the big chop or perhaps I should call it the big shave since I was rocking a low fade. And while I felt fly with my fade I am currently rocking a 2 inch TWA (teenie weenie afro) named Lola and some days I don't feel so fly. This blog will chronicle my natural hair journey and my style evolution as I try to stay fly while growing out my TWA. By the way I am  a complete product junkie,  makeup (I will tell you about my absolute obsession with eyelashes later), hair care and skin care, so you can definitely expect product reviews. I am hoping my blog will serve as a  resource, especially for those who are newly naturals. A place where we can learn from and be inspired by one another.


Barbie

No comments:

Post a Comment